Lundberg Tech Waste Collectors, Granulators & Cutters
• Reduced volume of waste by cutting the waste
• High cutting efficiency
• Ability to cut very thin materials, down to
• Increased air speed through and during the cutting process
• Easy to adjust, multiple screws for adjusting the fixed blade
• Construction with high stability
• Lubrication system performing by gravity without compressed air
• Special composites of hard metal and cutting knives
• Low maintenance costs
• Very long lifetime: granulators more than 25 years old are still operating
• Broad product line with entrance from 55-520 mm and no. of knives from 2-12 on the rotor
Lundberg Tech Waste Cutter
Lundberg Waste Collectors
The complete Lundberg Tech range of granulators and cutters are all developed, produced and assembled in-house. This enables us to meet the highest quality standards and assure our customers maximum cutting efficiency.
Trim, Die-cutting and Confetti Waste Removal Systems
Lundberg Tech is the leading supplier of efficient waste handling systems for the Food and Pharma Packaging Industry. We are very experienced in capturing, cutting, conveying, collecting and compacting trim, die-cutting as well as confetti waste from thermoforming packaging machines, filling and sealing machines, labelling aggregates, punching machines or blister lines. Our innovative systems are designed to process all kind of materials such as foils, plastic, aluminium, laminates, carton, corrugated or release liner.
Your benefits from a Lundberg Tech waste handling system:
- Reduction of the waste volume down to 10-15% of the initial volume of endless trims or empty blisters.
- 24/7 non-stop production results in a higher productivity. No machine stops for changing waste rolls.
- Quality improvement as waste will be exhausted from the packaging line outside the production area.
- No heavy lifts and waste disposal activities by operators.
- No dust around the machines as the created dust is sucked away by the vacuum system.
- More production space by less waste containers and rewinding modules next to the line.
- Cost reduction for disposal and reduction of manpower resources for waste handling.
- Improved recycling possibilities. Reduced disposal costs.
- Energy consumption significant lower than by conventional injector systems or winders.
- Return on investment below 2 years.
- Increased environmental, health and safety awareness in your production.
With more than 30 years experience and over 3500 installations worldwide Lundberg Tech will be your professional and reliable partner that will make the difference and make your Trim and Die-cutting Removal Systems a success!
Why Lundberg Tech:
- Granualtors range serving all kind of materials, thicknesses, web width and machine speeds.
- All system components available in stainless-steel.
- Increased airflow through the granulator as well as rotor made in one piece ensuring a high cutting efficiency and extremely long life time of the knives.
- Special anti-wear coating prolongs lifetime of the knives up to four times longer than conventional hard metal knives when processing abrasive materials.
- Transport ventilator designed to meet booth the required air amount and pressure loss.
- Frequency converters ensure always the right air speed and suction power.
- Automatic filter systems with HEPA-filter media enable cleanest production processes.
Lundberg Tech provide you a customized solution for your processes:
Thermoforming, Blister packaging, Filling and Sealing, Punching, Labelling.