Panther Digital Inspection System
With a range of GiGe Color Area Scan Cameras, a 22” Touch Screen Monitor as standard and easy-to-use intuitive touchscreen controls, our PANTHER Digital is a flexible system that will appeal to all market sectors – proof that no matter what size your budget, you CAN have the best system around.
As standard, you can also reap the benefits of Color Monitoring, experience the most crisp, clear image available on the market and utilize our like-for-Like Split Screen.
You can be assured of a future-proof, technologically-advanced and industry related design to enhance longevity within your printing environment. Tectonic has worked closely with experts and industry professionals to create a system that is exactly in tune with the Printers requirements.
Standard features of the PANTHER Digital inspection system
- Camera Assembly – GigE Digital progressive scan camera 1280×1024, precision ground, 10:1 zoom lens to include close-up +5 achromatic dioptre attachment enabling viewing area of, 115x95mm (Standard) approx, Minimum 15 x 10mm.
- Monitor – 22″ Widescreen TFT Touchscreen monitor.
- Dual strobe assemblies – Our own advanced design, provides illumination and reliability. The strobes are enclosed within the camera case which is positioned 5mm away from the web to eliminate the presence of ambient light.
- One touch camera controls.
- Windows embedded operating system – Solid state hard drive, fanless intel CPU industrial motherboard.
- Operator Controls – Tectonic bespoke software has been designed to give the operator instant reflex action for fast correction of faults and, therefore, significant reduction in waste.
- Split-Screen – Tectonic provide a “like-for-like” splitscreen.
- Operator Responsive
- Traverse – 500mm supplied as standard. However, any length of traverse can be supplied. Colour monitoring – One colour monitoring tool with deviations calculated in a relative value. Alarm sends an error notification alerting the operator.
- Touchscreen Interface
- Email us for the DATA SHEET
TheFlexoFactor also offers a full range of cleaning solutions that have been developed to enhance the ultrasonic cleaning process. Our cleaning products are environmentally safe, ozone friendly, non-hazardous aqueous, (zero VOC) and solvent based solutions that have a low rate of evaporation. They are suitable for all ink and adhesives ,UV-cured inks, water and solvent-based inks. Additionally, we offer manual cleaning products.