Flexico V5 Plate Mounter
The unique patented design of the Flexico V5 polymer-plate mounting machine evolved following an analysis of ‘what the printer wanted’ for fast and accurate mounting of plates.
The machine’s clever design provides a rise and fall plate bed on which the plate is placed before being pulled forward underneath the cameras and gently clamped into place by a pneumatically powered holding bar. Once the plate is placed on the bed and gently clamped in position, the operators hands are free to make lateral as well as forward/back/swivel movement of the plate so the first plate can be mounted with the position set using this clever and unique adjustment facility.
The Flexo Factor also offers a full range of cleaning solutions that have been developed to enhance the ultrasonic cleaning process. Our cleaning products are environmentally safe, ozone friendly, non-hazardous aqueous, (zero VOC) and solvent based solutions that have a low rate of evaporation. They are suitable for all ink and adhesives ,UV-cured inks, water and solvent-based inks. Additionally, we offer manual cleaning products.
Tectonic Flexico V5 Plate Mounter
- Mount plates quickly and accurately onto sleeves or cylinders
- Reduce waste
- Reduce setting up time on the press
- Plate-bed frees hands allowing fine tuning for perfect registration
- Pneumatically operated plate clamp for ease of mounting from centre of plate
- Precision adjustment for accurate plate to cylinder/sleeve adjustment, both along the repeat and across the print width
- High resolution (720p), top of the range color cameras and lenses provide a high resolution image
- Two 19” wide screen color TFT monitors
- Duel LED “Super-bright” lighting
- Bearing block mounts or mounting in between centers
- Locking key mechanism for sleeves, to assure identical plate mounting across multiple sleeves
- Suitable for microdot register marks.
- Rigid construction
- Can be built to service one press or more than one make of press
Flexico De-Mounting System
- The Plate De-Mounting machine was developed by Tectonic International as a simple, effective add-on that reduces the manual force used when removing plates from cylinders or sleeves.
- Reduce downtime on mounting
- Reduce the risk of damage to plates
- Reduce risk of damage to the mounting machine
- Reduce physical effort