BioRem 2000 Surface Cleaner
$28.00 – $324.00
- Remediates oil, grease and other hydrocarbons on hard surfaces into water and carbon dioxide.
- Outperforms de-greasers with EPA recognized Microbe Technology.
- Replaces socks, pads and granular absorbents and eliminates disposal costs.
- Quickly dissolves tough, oily soils on mist water-safe surfaces.
- Listed on the EPA’s NCP Product Schedule and recognized by the EPA’s DfE program.
- Safe to use with a neutral pH, non-corrosive, no VOC’s and is odor-free.
The Website is for Credit or Debit Card purchases. Approved Purchase Order customers, please call in or email to order with a PO.
- Outperforms conventional cleaners which only re-deposit oil, grease and grime onto other surfaces.
- Restores oily, slippery floors with a “Deep-cleaning” dissolving embedded oil, grease and grime.
- Floors dry quickly eliminating slippery floors by increasing traction.
- Cleans the scrubber’s brushes, pads, squeegees and internal hoses and tanks allowing the scrubber to clean better.
- Extends the life of mop heads by up to 33% and cleans buckets.
- Safe to use in all floor scrubbers and on concrete, tile, painted, urethane, VCT, epoxy and waxed floors.