Flex Wipes (Case of 6 Tubs)
Flex Wipes Disinfectant wipes are a heavy duty disinfectant that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one labor saving step.
Deodorizes by killing bacteria that cause offensive odors.
Flex Wipes Disinfectant Wipes are a proven “one-step” disinfectant – cleaner which is effective in the presence of 5% serum contamination.
Eliminates Pseudomonas, MRSA, Campylobacter, VRE, Salmonella in 4 minutes!
75 large wipes 7 x 8” box is 10 x 10 x 11”
Effective against many Viruses on non porous surfaces.
The Website is for Credit or Debit Card purchases. Approved Purchase Order customers, please call in or email to order with a PO.
If you have any questions about future availability, please call. Right now they are in stock.
Use Flex Wipes disinfectant wipes as a disinfectant on hard non-porous surfaces in manufacturing centers, print shops, dental offices, hospitals, medical offices, nursing homes, day care centers cafeterias, colleges, correctional facilities, public restrooms, schools, shower and bath areas, sick rooms, and ships.
Flex Wipes disinfectant wipes are effective against:
- Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated
- Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NRS384) (USA300)
- Staphylococcus aureus – Commuity Associated
- Methicillin – Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NRS123) (USA400)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Salmonella enterica (Samonella)
- Enterococcus faecalis – Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- ESBL Escherichia coli – (Extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella)
- Legionella pneumophilia
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Salmonella schottmuelleri (Samonella)
- Salmonella typhi (Samonella)
- Serratia marcescens (Serratia)
- Shigella dysenteriae (Shigella)
- Staphylococcus aureus-Vancomycin
- Intermediate Resistant – (VISA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) (a cause of scarlet fever)
- Vibrio cholerae
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza Type A Virus / Brasil (Influenza)
- Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS) (Cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- Vaccinia Virus
- Avian Influenza A (S5N1)
- Avian Influenza A (H3N2)
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Newcastle’s Disease Virus
- Pseudorabies Virus
- Candida albacans