WASH UP SYSTEMS
LR SincroClean Automatic Inking System
Sincroclean® is available with single or dual pumps (ECO Model) on each color station to conserve solvent and cleaning solution during the wash up cycles. A new pump without seals and provides a constant/control flow of ink and cleaning solution without pulsation.
Sincroclean® controls the flow of ink at each color station through the enclosed chamber doctor blade according to press speed and ink consumption. It also automatically controls the flow of the cleaning solution during the cleaning cycle for cleaning the anilox, enclosed chamber, ink hoses, ink pumps and entire system for the next color change without contamination. Not only is the pressure controlled but the cycle time can be chosen by the operator. The new constant/controlled flow pumps not only eliminate pulsation, but dampen down pressure that can cause ink leaks.
This new system also reduces air mixing in the ink inside the chamber which can cause anilox cell starvation. With the addition of a viscosity and temperature control system; then ink density and viscosity is controlled automatically.
Benefits of Patented Advanced Design:
- Volumetric pumps save ink and change over time
- Auto reversible ink and cleaning pump system
- Zero pump pulsation – eliminates ink foaming
- On-demand flow regulation
- 100% control over the inking process
- Seal-less pump has no wear to cause deficiencies
- Upgrades NEW or OLD Flexo / Gravure presses
- Dramatic solvent savings with less evaporation
- Ink rheological properties under control
- Viscosity changes, no longer caused by temp. changes
- Provides warming and cooling automatically
- In-line lr.products advanced heat exchangers
- Optional ink temperature control and Ph units – water base inks can be monitored automatically
The Flexo Factor also offers a full range of cleaning solutions that have been developed to enhance the ultrasonic cleaning process. Our cleaning products are environmentally safe, ozone friendly, non-hazardous aqueous, (zero VOC) and solvent based solutions that have a low rate of evaporation. They are suitable for all ink & adhesives (UV-cured inks, water & solvent-based inks. Additionally, we offer manual cleaning products.