Standard features of the PANTHER Digital inspection system:
- Camera Assembly – GigE Digital progressive scan camera 1280×1024, precision ground, 10:1 zoom lens to include close-up +5 achromatic dioptre attachment enabling viewing area of, 115x95mm (Standard) approx, Minimum 15 x 10mm.
- Monitor – 22″ Widescreen TFT Touchscreen monitor.
- Dual strobe assemblies – Our own advanced design, provides illumination and reliability. The strobes are enclosed within the camera case which is positioned 5mm away from the web to eliminate the presence of ambient light.
- One touch camera controls.
- Windows embedded operating system – Solid state hard drive, fanless intel CPU industrial motherboard.
- Operator Controls – Tectonic bespoke software has been designed to give the operator instant reflex action for fast correction of faults and, therefore, significant reduction in waste.
- Split-Screen – Tectonic provide a “like-for-like” splitscreen.
- Operator Responsive
- Traverse – 500mm supplied as standard. However, any length of traverse can be supplied. Colour monitoring – One colour monitoring tool with deviations calculated in a relative value. Alarm sends an error notification alerting the operator.
- Touchscreen Interface
- Email us for the DATA SHEET
TheFlexoFactor also offers a full range of cleaning solutions that have been developed to enhance the ultrasonic cleaning process. Our cleaning products are environmentally safe, ozone friendly, non-hazardous aqueous, (zero VOC) and solvent based solutions that have a low rate of evaporation. They are suitable for all ink and adhesives ,UV-cured inks, water and solvent-based inks. Additionally, we offer manual cleaning products.