Sanizide Plus® Safetec (Case of 6)
Disinfect Surfaces Gently and Effectively
SaniZide Plus® Surface Disinfectant Spray is a convenient, fast-acting, multi-purpose, broad-spectrum disinfectant/deodorizer for environmental surfaces. Our alcohol free formulation is a non-corrosive, EPA registered, quaternary ammonium compound.
EPA Number 1839-83
Ideal for use in:
- Medical or Dental Offices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Other Healthcare Related Institutions
SaniZide Plus® is a convenient, fast-acting, multi-purpose, broad-spectrum cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer for environmental surfaces. Our alcohol-free formulation is a non-flammable, non-corrosive, EPA registered, quaternary ammonium compound that meets non-hazardous shipping requirements. SaniZide Plus® controls mold and mildew, helps prevent cross-contamination, and helps you comply with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, which requires the use of an intermediate level (tuberculocidal) disinfectant where gross contamination is known to have occurred.
EPA Number 1839-83
* U.S. E.P.A. Pesticide Assessment Guidelines, Subdivision G: Product Performance, Section 91-2(f), and Section 91-30 (d), (e), November, 1982.
† Protocols for Testing the Efficacy of Disinfectants against Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) (EPA, Federal Register, Vol. 65, No. 166, 8/25/2000, p. 51828).
‡ Protocol for Testing Disinfectants against Hepatitis C Virus using Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus as approved by the U.S. EPA on August 15, 2002.
**Modified U.S. E.P.A. Pesticide Assessment Guidelines, Subdivision G: Product Performance, Section 91-2(f), and Section 91-30 (d), (e), November, 1982.
***Per E.P.A. Guidance Document dated 10/31/09.
Test Organism Contact Time:
- *Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) 10 minutes
- †Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) 5 minutes
- ‡Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) 5 minutes
- *HIV-1 (associated with AIDS) 1 minute
- *Human Coronavirus 2 minutes
- **Norovirus (Norwalk Virus) 30 seconds
- *Poliovirus Type 1, strain Brunhilde 10 minutes
- *SARS Associated Coronavirus (ZeptoMetrix) 2 minutes
- *Avian Flu A (Strains H9N2 and H3N2) 2 minutes
- ***2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus 2 minutes
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Organon Teknika) 5 minutes
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes 10 minutes
- Staphylococcus aureus 3 minutes
- Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica (ATC 10708) 3 minutes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa 3 minutes
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) 3 minutes
- Salmonella (typhi) enterica (ATCC 6539) 3 minutes
- Streptococcus pyogenes 3 minutes
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) 3 minutes
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) 3 minutes
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE) 3 minutes
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) 3 minutes
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) 3 minutes
SaniZide Plus® (EPA Reg # 1839-83-67161) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Hepatitis A virus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) for additional information.
For use on:
Gurneys, isolettes, hospital beds, shower stalls, sinks, toilets, grocery carts, changing tables, cribs, trash cans, gym equipment, non-porous personal protective equipment or anywhere normally treated with a disinfectant.
Disclosure: For US State Right to Know Act, please see section 15 in our SDS.
SaniZide Plus® contains Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) as a disinfectant, which in California is considered to be carcinogenic to humans when ingested in the form of an alcoholic beverage [IARC 1]. SaniZide Plus® also contains the following ingredients which do not appear on any listing of chemicals of concern as designated by the State of California or the European Union: Purified Water (CAS 7732-18-5) as a diluent, Propylene Glycol (CAS 57-55-6) as a solvent, Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) as a pH adjuster, Decyl Glucoside (CAS 68515-73-1) as a surfactant, Didecyldimonium Chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) as a disinfectant, Lauryl Glucoside (CAS 110615-47-9) as a surfactant.